Premier

• Submitted: Thu, October 25, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, October 26, 2012

• Reported By: meme575 — Kirkland Washington United States of America
MyCashGuardian.com

MyCashGuardian.com MyCash Guardian Unauthorized debit from my bank account Internet

*Author of original report: UPDATE: BBB cannot file complaint, received email from MyCash Guardian

On 10/23/2012, I received an alert from Chase Bank on my phone saying my account was overdrawn. I saw where a charge of $29.95 had been debited from a company called MyCash Guardian. I also received an overdraft fee of $34.00. I googled the company and immediately found they were also victimizing other people. I have never heard of MyCash Guardian and have not signed a loan with them.

I found their phone number and held for 2 hours waiting to speak to a live person. I have called every hour for the past two days and have yet to speak to anyone. I sent an email to support@mycashguardian.com asking for a refund for a service in which I did not purchase. No response has been received.

I called my bank to file a fraud complaint and asked to have the overdraft fee reversed. They were able to refund me the $34.00, thankfully. However, they said because the company is a Pay Day Loan company, they will not be able to resolve my complaint. They advised me to resolve the situation with the merchant. I have spoken to 3 different people about the case I filed and they have all said the same thing. So apparently anyone who labels themselves as a pay day loan company can just take whatever money from your bank account, authorized or not, and Chase Bank will allow it to happen.

I am so frustrated and really surprised that this has happened. I have since filed a complain with the BBB and on scambook.com. I have now brought my complaint to Ripoff Report. I do not want anyone else to be victimized and if it does happen, I want them to know what their options are.

DO NOT let MyCash Guardian get away with this!!! I have also filed a complaint with my state's Attorney General's office. Please do the same and if they continue to refuse to acknowledge us, then we will take it to court. I am VERY well prepared.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2012 04:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyCashGuardiancom/internet/MyCashGuardiancom-MyCash-Guardian-Unauthorized-debit-from-my-bank-account-Internet-960178. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyCashGuardian.com

UPDATE: BBB cannot file complaint, received email from MyCash Guardian

AUTHOR: meme575 - (United States of America)

I received a response from the BBB saying there was insufficient information about the company to file a complaint...so that's out the window. Just a few moments ago, the following correspondence took place via email with MyCash Guardian:

"Thank you for your inquiry. When you applied for a short-term loan with our partner groups, just for applying you should havenoticed that you receive a Membership to your own personal Cash Flow Management Center.

The $29.95 is a One-Time account activation fee to activate all the tools and resources of themembership center. Why that is so important is that with your membership, Our Partners are now your Partners. The company that you applied with has partnered with companies like Wal-mart, Target, andover 100,000 more to give its Members additional savings. Your Members Center also has partners who can help you get out of debt, help you build or rebuild your credit, start a retirement, and mostimportantly you will have a financial Guru create a plan for you once you have completed the Profile Section in your account.

Again, this is a onetime fee and you will not be charged again. If you have any more questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service Department by phone M-F 7am-5pm MST at 888-485-5853"

I responded:

"No, that was not disclosed and I do not ever recollect having signed up for your services. It does not take money to be LOANED money. I would like my $29.95 back as well as the overdraft charges. I did not agree to anything with your company and believe what MyCash Guardian is sleazy, misleading tactics to take people's money. I assure you that I will not let this go quietly. Never have I paid an application fee for a loan.

Even if I were approved for the loan, I would have to authorize deposit into my account. But MyCash Guardian TOOK money from my account. I have since submitted a letter to my state's Attorney General office, filed a claim with scambook.com and ripoffreport.com.

To the company's benefit, the BBB will not file a complaint because there isn't sufficient information about the company to begin with. The headache this company has caused me is ridiculous. I had to go to the bank today and sign up for a new account because MyCash Guardian is putting their hands where it doesn't belong.

Refund my money or a class action lawsuit will follow. I assure you there are plenty of people ready to do just that.

Andrea **** "