Complaint Review: MyCashGuardian.com

• Submitted: Wed, November 14, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 14, 2012

• Reported By: Kathy — Laurinburg North Carolina United States of America
Cheektowaga NY Internet United States of America

MyCashGuardian.com www.mymoneyleaf.com www.zealmoneysolutions.com Ripped off by MyCashGuardian.com Internet

Today I noticed on my bank statement that there's an unauthorized charge from MyCashGuardian.com.   I would like to know how they got my account number to begin with.  I have sent an email to their support@mycashguardian.com but I don't expect an answer.  It you click on "Contact" on their website and fill out the form and hit submit, you get a 404 error saying the page doesn't exist.  I do not have an extra $30 to be spent by someone else.  I would really like to see these people charged with fraud and theft.  Who do they think they are?  Oh, and I've never been to their website before and had never even heard of them.  I'm contacting my bank as soon as they open.  Can't someone do something about this?  Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 06:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyCashGuardiancom/internet/MyCashGuardiancom-wwwmymoneyleafcom-wwwzealmoneysolutionscom-Ripped-off-by-MyCashGua-968932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyCashGuardian.com