meat

• Submitted: Mon, September 24, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, September 24, 2012

• Reported By: Wilma Boggs — Tabor City North Carolina United States of America
MyCashGuarian

MyCashGuarian MyCashGuardian.com Withdrew funds from my personal checking account without my consent Internet

The company I have listed took funds of 29.95 out of my personal checking account without my permission. I never received an email or anything stating that this was taking place. I am furiated about this. I never got a loan thru this company. I went to one website and it redirected to several other sites but I don't remember this one. I would like to contact the company myself but there is no number listed to contact them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2012 04:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyCashGuarian/internet/MyCashGuarian-MyCashGuardiancom-Withdrew-funds-from-my-personal-checking-account-without-945631. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyCashGuarian