Complaint Review: MyCashNow

• Submitted: Fri, September 28, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, October 22, 2012

• Reported By: scammed_by_mycashnow — New York New York United States of America
MyCashNow

MyCashNow My Cash Now , MyCashNow.Com , credit protection depot, PayDayMax Attempted to force a loan on me, will not provide information about potential identify theft Internet

*General Comment: Similiar incident I believe one of the company 'Aliases"

A loan I never applied for was issued in my name. Around 10pm one evening, I received an email that my loan (that I never applied for) have been approved. When I called to investigate, I was treated by phone operators like I had simply forgotten about the loan. Someone told me the loan was there and it was in my name, so I must have applied for it. He told me there was nothing I could do until the next morning. Many, many phone calls later, the company has clammed up. They won't give me any information about what happened, so I have no way of knowing if my private information was compromised. Am I the victim of identity theft? I have no way of knowing!

The company lied to me many times. Certain details during the call lead me to believe that actually the company shared my information with other payday lenders and a loan was issued in my name by the company without my authorization.

I would like to file a complaint with any applicable cyber crime investigating agencies, local police, as well as with the local state attorney of any location that is connected with my case.

Have you had a similar experience with this company? I believe that with enough reports we can greatly enhance the likelihood that this company will be investigated. A quick review of the boards on this website shows that they engage in many shady practices, not just what happened to me.

Companies like this depend on the weak bargaining position of the consumers who are forced to turn to them. They need to be stopped.

If you have any information, please email me at(((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2012 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyCashNow/internet/MyCashNow-My-Cash-Now-MyCashNowCom-credit-protection-depot-PayDayMax-Attempted-to-fo-947931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyCashNow

#1 General Comment

Similiar incident I believe one of the company 'Aliases"

AUTHOR: theresa1111 - (United States of America)

This Discount advances company( a payday advance company that I have Never even used or heard of) has hit my bank checking account six times on 2 different dates. Recently a few days ago, and this is after I notified my bank and they put a stop to them trying to hit the account.The first date they tried three different amounts.176.00, 25.00, 25.00.I only keep a savings at this bank so they didnt get the money but my bank charged 30 dollars on each transaction!

Second transaction that i didnt think would happen because I had already notified the bank was the other day. Again for 3 different amounts. One large amount and two identical small amounts! Again they didnt get the money however the bank is hitting me again.I will be going to the bank first thing in the morning to raise hell and ask why this transaction even went through after this company was blocked.

I looked into this company intensively after the first time they hit my account and also called, website says Canada and gives a 1800 number but when I called the lady said they were based out of Tennessee. She was very rude and after me asking one too many questions of her she hung up on me.I have searched the internet and found a series of similiar reviews on them (all under different company names) Very suspicious company.

I will be closing my account tomorrow as I do not know how they are getting into my account (possibly by using one of their diff company names?)Once again, I have never even heard of this company and I need help. How do I stop this! Who do I call and report them to!Still waiting on the fraud department to refund my 90 dollars (30each hit) bounced check fees from the first time they tried to take money out, and now they do it again! This is crazy.

convenient