Complaint Review: MyChangeAddress.com

• Submitted: Thu, June 30, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, September 08, 2011

• Reported By: Joshua — Chicago Illinois United States of America
MyChangeAddress.com
2770 Indian River Blvd, Suite 400, Vero Beach, Florida Internet United States of America

MyChangeAddress.com Bridgevine, Inc. Pretending to be the postal service Internet

*UPDATE Employee: My Change Address

I have been in a rush this week trying to get moved. I just wanted to get in and out, and get my address changed with the postal service. It is my fault for clicking the first link, but they make it seem like they are the USPS. MyChangeAddress.com is not affiliated with the postal service. Now that I have paid the $7 fee, who knows what they will do with my information and if my mail will actually be forwarded. Please don't do what I did - go to the official postal service site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2011 07:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyChangeAddresscom/internet/MyChangeAddresscom-Bridgevine-Inc-Pretending-to-be-the-postal-service-Internet-747405. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyChangeAddress.com

My Change Address

AUTHOR: VeroMark - (USA)

The website clearly states in the first paragraph, "For just $6.99, we will save you some hassle and offer you assistance not available from the USPS to help you get the services you need plus give you a FREE E-Book on how to lower your energy costs complete with hundreds of dollars of money saving offers and coupons available exclusively from MyChangeAddress. And, if you sign up for any service you need, we will file your request absolutely free of charge."

Your information is absolutely safe and you mail will be forwarded if you complete the form correctly.