marshall

• Submitted: Tue, August 28, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, August 28, 2012

• Reported By: Marcus — Mesquite Texas United States of America
MyCuredComputer, LLC

MyCuredComputer, LLC Did not fix my problems. Did not honor their Money Back Guarantee. Over charged me for two computers Internet

My Cured Computer representative informed me that they could fix my computer issues and I would be back up and operating with no problems.  I had two computers that needed repair.  One had a trojan virus and the other a hard disk error.

The representative said they could fix both with the advanced package they offered.  Only one needed the advanced package the other needed a basic repair.  I still went with the advanced for 2 of  $79 and the Avira software they offered which all together totaled $190.

Once the hard-disk errors keep popping up and they tired for two weeks to fix the problem I asked for a refund and was told that I needed to do a formal email to resolve this matter since the day I was asking for a refund was so close to my 30 days I probably would not get the refund.

I did not want a refund of the full $190 which is what I should have asked for.  All I wanted was the $79 for the computer they did not repair and was told to send an email to admin because at the moment they will not be refunding my money because I waited so close to the 30-days.  My apologies for giving the company enough time to resolve the issues and fulfill their obligation.

Please note it was day 28 I asked for the refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2012 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyCuredComputer-LLC/internet/MyCuredComputer-LLC-Did-not-fix-my-problems-Did-not-honor-their-Money-Back-Guarantee-933851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyCuredComputer, LLC