Complaint Review: MyDV Aka Nepco

• Submitted: Sat, January 14, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, January 14, 2006

• Reported By:Greenford Europe
MyDV Aka Nepco
1432 Main Street Waltham, Massachusetts U.S.A.

MyDV, Nepco Read my tale of woe myDV and the non exsiting ipod Ripoff Waltham Massachusetts

I placed an order on the 10th December for a pink apple ipod I was told the ipod would come in three weeks. The money was taken the very next day.

Three weeks came. i had not recieved my ipod i rang the company three times and the some idiot called 'sebastien Fernandez' kept telling me it had been shipped and i would recive it in 5 days. 5 days came. I still had not recieved my ipod. So i rang again. Like before the same person picked the phone and said the ipod hadn't infact been shipped but would be shipped in the next week. Liar! He even denied speaking to me in the first place but promised compensation but didn't know what it would be . A week came and i still had not recieved my ipod. So i rang again.... This time guess who picked up the phone... our friend sebastien fernandez. he said the ipod would be with us soon and kept saying that we would be compensated but he still didn't exactly know what this compensation would be??

So we Waited and Waited still no ipod.

I was not a happy bunny!!!! So i rang again Guess who picked up the phone.... no not our little chum sebeastien... it was... NO ONE. we rang and rang but no one picked the calls just went to a message saying thier mail box was full. ERRRRRRRRR...

I decided to look on the internet for a web address so i searched for mydv on google. but instead of mydv's website which wasn't working anyway. I got hundreds of websites talking about the mydv website SCAM. i never got my ipod but luckily my credit card company had many complaints about them and could give me the refund!!!!!!!!!.

So the moral of the story is DO NOT ORDER FROM THE
@#@!ing company.

United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2006 04:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyDV-Aka-Nepco/Waltham-Massachusetts-02451/MyDV-Nepco-Read-my-tale-of-woe-myDV-and-the-non-exsiting-ipod-Ripoff-Waltham-Massachusett-171725. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyDV Aka Nepco