Complaint Review: MyDV

• Submitted: Sun, December 11, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, December 11, 2005

• Reported By:Lurgan Europe
MyDV
Jeremy Paradies, 97 Anderer Ln, West Roxbury,, Massachusetts U.S.A.

MyDV RIP Off Con Men Supreme ripoff take orders and dont supply goods West Roxbury, Massachusetts

I also have fallen foul of MyDV, as soon as I saw the charge on my Credit Card Company in US $ I contacted m CC and asked advice I was told to try and sort the matter out with MyDV but after 3 weeks of calls, emails and chats I decided to cancel the order and dispute the charge with my CC It was then as I was preparing my info to send to the CC that I found this site , after reading the reports I have sent an email to the BBC Watchdog prog informing them of MyDV and hope they might in bring this company to the UK's attention stem the flow of folks being RIPED OFF.

I hope anyone who finds this site reads the advice from the editor of this site and follows thru till the bitter end

Pat
Lurgan
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2005 05:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyDV/West-Roxbury-Massachusetts-02132/MyDV-RIP-Off-Con-Men-Supreme-ripoff-take-orders-and-dont-supply-goods-West-Roxbury-Massac-167555. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyDV