Complaint Review: MyDV

• Updated: Fri, December 23, 2005

• Reported By:London Europe
MyDV
MyDV.co.uk Internet U.S.A.

MyDV took money from my credit card and did not deliver anything Internet

On Nov. 25 2005 I ordered a Sony PSP for my sons Christmas present using a credit card. I waited 3 weeks and contacted the company, which took upwards of 50 calls. I was told my a man with an Indian or Pakistani accent that the goods would definitely be delivered by 23 December. Again I rang on 23 December, an irritating voice said, " Thiis mailbox is full and cannot accept any more messages at this time". A hundred times this happened. Still no goods. I have no money to replace the lost item, and I sincerely hope these criminals are brought to justice.

If anyone needs my help to achieve this please contact me, these people deserve all I am sure they will get.

William
London
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2005 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyDV/internet/MyDV-took-money-from-my-credit-card-and-did-not-deliver-anything-Internet-169089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyDV