Complaint Review: MyDV

• Updated: Thu, December 22, 2005

• Reported By:Standon Europe
mydv.co.uk Nationwide U.S.A.

MyDV Fraud Order not despatched but money taken Nationwide

I Ordered a product from MyDV 5 weeks ago worth 295 they took 307 out of my account and the item has not arrived. T hey told me that it was a conversion issue and that they would reimburse me and assured me on three occasions that I would receive my item in time for Christmas.... I have since found out that they have done this to hundreds of consumers and so have notified my bank who are making a fraudulent investigation! THey have ruined my christmas and please make sure you dont buy from them and that the people responsible are locked up!!!!!

United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2005 12:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyDV/nationwide/MyDV-Fraud-Order-not-despatched-but-money-taken-Nationwide-168986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyDV