Complaint Review: MyDealMax.com

• Updated: Tue, December 22, 2009

• Reported By: Azra — Jacksonville Florida United States of America
MyDealMax.com
8420 W. Bryn Mawr, Suite 700 Chicago, Illinois United States of America

MyDealMax.com This is a fraud!!! Please stop this ripoff company. Chicago, Illinois

Mydeal Max somehow got my credit card info on-line nad started to charge my account on 11/23/09. I didn't noticed strange transaction until today. I was shocked and pissed b/c I have never heard about this company. I called 1-888-707-2524 and their associate Tanya answered my call. She told me that she got on line request from me on October 2009. I told her I have never request anything from your company and I don't know what is your service at all. So she explained that is some gift card saving plan. I requested my money back and she told me they will refund my money on my bank account within 2-3 business days. She gave me confirmation # 700083. I am going to ask my bank to dispute any transactions to this company.
Probably, I will have to cancel my bank account b/c I can't trust this Tanya and her Ripoff company. Please stop this crime.
They are doing this to many innocent people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2009 04:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyDealMaxcom/Chicago-Illinois-60631/MyDealMaxcom-This-is-a-fraud-Please-stop-this-ripoff-company-Chicago-Illinois-543892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyDealMax.com