Complaint Review: MyDeluxe Invoices

• Updated: Mon, August 26, 2013

• Reported By: Bob S — Arnoldsville Georgia
MyDeluxe Invoices
, Select State/Province USA

MyDeluxe Invoices Nova Development - Avanquest Software Unwilliing to allow use of the software you purchased on a replacement computer avanquest.com

This company produces several software choices and I over the years have purchase one, My Deluxe Invoices.  Their most recent version for 2013 is not as good as older versions.  I had a computer crash just 40 days after I purchased this software.  I contact  their customer service department about allowing my to put it on my replacement computer and received this reply:

Thank you for contacting Nova Development's Customer Service Center.  We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Our Contact Center hours are Mon-Fri from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific Time.

If you have an urgent request, please call our customer service line at 800-395-6682.

I have worked with probably 20 other software companies during my switchover to the new computer and Nova Development, Avanquest is the only one that will not help unless you buy another license.

What a rip off!! Purchase anything from them at your own risk.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2013 09:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyDeluxe-Invoices/Select-StateProvince/MyDeluxe-Invoices-Nova-Development-Avanquest-Software-Unwilliing-to-allow-use-of-the-so-1079081. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyDeluxe Invoices