breathing

• Submitted: Thu, June 16, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, June 16, 2005

• Reported By:HUNTSVILLE Arkansas
MyDietPatches
15941 S. Harlem Ave. # 126 Tinley Park, Illinois U.S.A.

MyDietPatches RIPOFF! BROKEN PROMISE! LIES! Tinley Park Illinois

I purchesed a 3 month supply (WITH 120-day Money Back Guarantee) of diet patches July 31,2004. They did nothing for me and I requested a refund by filling out a form on the website. In December, my credit card showed NO CREDIT. I called the company and was told the credit was "in the works" and I would see it within 1-2 billing cycles. By March, without a credit posted I called again and was told by BRANDON the $157.00 credit would post within 1 month.

I have tried to reach the company since April 15, 2005 at the listed number, the website and the physical address and have had no success. The phone # does not connect, the web site is closed to access and no one has ever responded to my letter.

I am FURIOUS !!!!! I resent being ripped off. I paid in good faith and believed them when they said they would credit ny account. THIS HAS BEEN A TOTAL RIPOFF!!!

Lynne
HUNTSVILLE, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2005 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyDietPatches/Tinley-Park-Illinois-60477/MyDietPatches-RIPOFF-BROKEN-PROMISE-LIES-Tinley-Park-Illinois-146456. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyDietPatches