Complaint Review: MyDietPatches

• Submitted: Tue, March 29, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, March 29, 2005

• Reported By:San Jose California
MyDietPatches
15941 S. Harlem Ave, #126 Tinley Park, Illinois U.S.A.

MyDietPatches Ripoff Will not send refund on their product Tinley Park Illinois

I sent back the diet patches according to the 120-Day Money Back Guarantee in Sept 2004. I have been trying to have them send my refund ever since.

I have talked to at least 3 people and they tell me they will put thru the request for a check. Nothing.

I finally rec'd an e-mail from someone and have coresponding back and forth with them. They told me on Jan. 28 a check would go out within the next 3-4 weeks.

On March 3 I was told there had been a hold up on sending out refund checks and that I should see a refund check in the mail any day now.

March 7 was told check was sent out and I should see it in the next few banking days.

March 22 I was told according to the records the check was mailed out on the 20th. Today is the 29th and not check.

Now the e-mail address I was coresponding with is no longer around.

Marilyn
San Jose, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2005 05:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyDietPatches/Tinley-Park-Illinois-60477/MyDietPatches-Ripoff-Will-not-send-refund-on-their-product-Tinley-Park-Illinois-136812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyDietPatches