Complaint Review: MyDietPatches.Com

• Submitted: Fri, September 03, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, September 03, 2004

• Reported By:Milwaukee Wisconsin
MyDietPatches.Com
15941 S. Harlem Avenue, Suite 126 Tinley Park, Illinois U.S.A.

MyDietPatches.Com ripoff violated fraudlent victumuized stole Tinley Park Illinois

I thought I was paying for a sample of a product and I never got the product it was to cost me $2.95. Then less then a few days later they took out of my account $169.95 with out my permmison and charged my debit card. I went to the bank and asked what happen I got ripoff and I know it. I asked the bank to file fraudulent charges agenst them and they said ok.

Then I got a letter from the bank saying denied. They could not help me go to the merchant to get my money back. I called them and they keep giving me a run around. I will send you the money back its being sent in 3 to 15 days. Its been 35 days now and no money yet in site. Every time I call they give me a different store and someone new that says they are a supervisor and they are not they are just the person who does the sales over the phone or who takes the orders at he desk. If you ask me the company who sells this patch is crazy if he thinks that I will give up on this I am not going to I am not a perso who stops here and lets this end .

I have gone back to the back and asked to reopen the paper work they say they can't. I say they have to I am being victumuized and my money was stolen from my account. I am filling charges with the bank commision now and see were things go from there You had not right to release the money from there. If this company get away with this from me how many more victums will it get in it's sites. This company needs to be closed down for good not allowed to run any more. I know one thing is for sure I will not stop at what I am doing to get this company off the net and close it doors for good.

Brenda
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2004 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyDietPatchesCom/Tinley-Park-Illinois-60477/MyDietPatchesCom-ripoff-violated-fraudlent-victumuized-stole-Tinley-Park-Illinois-106887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyDietPatches.Com