Complaint Review: MyDietPatches.com (Debbie, Customer Service Mgr, Lambert - Cust.serv.Rep)

• Submitted: Mon, September 27, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, September 27, 2004

• Reported By:Fraser Michigan
MyDietPatches.com (Debbie, Customer Service Mgr, Lambert - Cust.serv.Rep)
15941 S. Harlem #126, Tinley Park, IL 60477 Nationwide U.S.A.

MyDietPatches.com (Debbie, Customer Service Mgr, Lambert -Cust. serv. Rep) Ripoff - 3-Week Trial - $169.95 withdrawn in less than 2 Tinley Park IL

Because their ad did not make it clear if patches could be used by Diabetics, I ordered the free trial package. When it arrived - finally - the recipient was urged to try the product for 3 weeks.

I made the appointment with my doctor within two weeks of package delivery. If she said not to use the patches, I would cancel any further deliveries from MyDietPatches. The doctor said "No", and even the instructions said "NO".

Before I could contact the supplier, I accidentally (and what a mess my life would have been - my health insurance COBRA would have been cancelled because my check would have bounced for NSF!) discovered a deduction for $169.95 by Diet Products.

Their customer service rep informed me that he would cancel my account (and did so, sending an email confirmation), but stated I would have to wait for the delivery and then send back, before receiving my refund.

It cost me $13.65 to send a trackable Express Mail package to Tinley Park, but will probably be worth it, if the other reports represent an accurate picture of these people.

Last free sample I ever order! and oh, yeah - don't EVER order a laptop from a company in Romania.

K.E.
Southeastern, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2004 06:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyDietPatchescom-Debbie-Customer-Service-Mgr-Lambert-CustservRep/nationwide/MyDietPatchescom-Debbie-Customer-Service-Mgr-Lambert-Cust-serv-Rep-Ripoff-3-Week-110278. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyDietPatches.com (Debbie, Customer Service Mgr, Lambert - Cust.serv.Rep)