Complaint Review: MyDietPatches.com

• Submitted: Sun, September 05, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, September 05, 2004

• Reported By:Geneva Ohio
MyDietPatches.com
15941 S. Harlem Avenue, Suite 126 Tinley Park, Illinois U.S.A.

MyDietPatches.com ripoff Tinley Park Illinois

I ordered 1 week supply for $2.95, then got a comfirmation for $157.00 I called the 800 number and was on hold 3 hours called my credit card company and was told I had to wait till it was billed to my card and dispute it. I am appauled that people get away with this. I just want this canceled and never to have anything to do with this company. With this happening it makes you not trust others on the internet. If you can help me I would appreciate it.

Peggy
Geneva, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2004 05:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyDietPatchescom/Tinley-Park-Illinois-60477/MyDietPatchescom-ripoff-Tinley-Park-Illinois-107074. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyDietPatches.com