Complaint Review: MyDietPatches.com

• Submitted: Tue, November 09, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, November 09, 2004

• Reported By:Santa Rosa California
15941 S. Harlem Ave. #331 Tinley Park, Illinois U.S.A.

MyDietPatches.com ripoff, scam, dishonest, fraudlent billing Tinley Park Illinois

I wanted to get a free sample of the patch to try for 7 days (free) with a shipping fee of $2.95. I spoke to Lisa ext: 114, who informed me that I would get my free patch in the mail in 7-10 business days. I paid for shipping with a check, by phone, and ordered nothing. I did see the small print in their website that if I ordered and didn't cancel an order, that my account will be billed $157.00 in 15 days. Three days later my bank account showed that there was a withdrawl in the amount of $66.90, in the form of an ACH payment, which means.... $66.90 will be taken out of my account every month, from Paysystemonline. So, I called Lisa @ ext: 114, and the gentelman that answered the phone said "are you calling to complain?" and I said "No". He transfered me to Lisa and I specifically asked her "Did your company withdrawl $66.90 from my account? Was this a mistake?" She told me "NO!", that there was no order and that that charge was not from them. That my account was set up for a free sample only for a shipping charge of $2.95. This was verbalized rudely. That day I went to my bank and filed paper work for a fraudelent withdrawl against my account. I received my entire refund for $66.90 in 9 days and mydietpathes.com can not ever withdrawl from my account again. I called mydietpatches again and they gave me a customer service number (800) 901-1182, and when I called them to inform them of the situation, they tried to get an order out of me and wanted me to call my bank so that they could take the lock off my account, to send me a free sample. I said "no thanks, I'm not interested." I highly advise that no one try to get a free sample from this company or order from them either. They're only out to get your money.

Santa Rosa, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2004 08:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyDietPatchescom/Tinley-Park-Illinois-60477/MyDietPatchescom-ripoff-scam-dishonest-fraudlent-billing-Tinley-Park-Illinois-116841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyDietPatches.com