Complaint Review: MyDietPatches.com

• Submitted: Mon, December 27, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, December 27, 2004

• Reported By:San Diego California
MyDietPatches.com
15941 S. Harlem Ave. #126 Tinley Park, Illinois U.S.A.

MyDietPatches.com ripoff will not give refund as defined even though they agree they owe it Tinley Park Illinois

On August 20, 2004 I received a 90 day supply of diet patches and a $169.95 charge to my credit card which I did not order. I immediately contacted them and unfortunately agreed to keep the product and try it and they would give me a credit for half the amount $84.

I never received this credit and I ended up returning the product following their procedure. I have contacted them several times and have been told my credit is being processed.

In early December I was promised a credit 12/15. On 12/27 I called since I again had no credit. They told me my credit was being held up by their Merchant account. I told them I was going to dispute my charge with my credit card company and they agreed I should go ahead with that action.

I called my credit card services and was told I am beyond the reporting period and they could take no action.

I called back the company and asked to speak to a manager. They told me their is no one available and that I would have to wait for the credit to process. When I asked when they expected the problem to be fixed, they had NO IDEA!

I just filed a report with the California State Attorney's office. How can we stop this company? How do these people sleep at night stealing our money? I see there are many reports filed for this company. How do we close them down?

Debra
San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2004 09:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyDietPatchescom/Tinley-Park-Illinois-60477/MyDietPatchescom-ripoff-will-not-give-refund-as-defined-even-though-they-agree-they-owe-i-124604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyDietPatches.com