Complaint Review: MyDv

• Updated: Fri, December 02, 2005

• Reported By:portsmouth Europe
mydv.co.uk Internet U.S.A.

MyDv ripoff INTERNET

I ordered a psp on 30th October 2005, 197.00 was taken from my account the same day. I was told delivery would be in seven days..... after two weeks i had received nothing. I tried calling the customer support number on the website, but was informed the mail box was full!!! I then spoke to someone online live on the site and was informed shipments had been delayed and i was on a priority order and the item would be with me before 21st November (my sons birthday).

On 29th November i tried to contact mydv once again with no success, i have contacted my card company and they have put a hold on the account.

I am still waiting to hear back from mydv, but hold out little hope.

something needs to be done about this sort of company.

United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2005 02:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyDv/internet/MyDv-ripoff-INTERNET-166603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyDv