Complaint Review: MyFax

• Reported By: Kirk D — Ponte Vedra Florida
MyFax
ottawa, Ontario Canada

MyFax 30 day trial is a scam ottawa or north hollywood CA Ontario

Tried the 30 day free service this so called company offered and I used it once to send a resume to a state agency that was otherwise hard to get a hold of. As far as i know the fax was delivered however I have no proof, the state never replied nor acknowledged it....As the trial subscription period wound down I realized I wasnt going to use the service as much and searched the website for instructions on how to cancel.  There were none except you must use a CHAT box to let your wishes be known.  So I tried to start a CHAT with Myfax.com but no one would ever come online and i tried this for a couple of days. No one answered their phones either so I sent an email to their email for 'support'.  What a joke.........but the email was sent before the expiration of the trial subscription and i kept a copy of it.  I also notified my credit card company to be on the lookout for further charges from this 'company'.  Couple weeks later i see that myfax has billed my credit card for the renewal fee. i was PISSED! Called my CC company and told them what happened and followed up with an extensive description of what myfax did to me. CC company removed the charge and say they are blocking future charges from myfax..........myfax is a scam people.......do not use them or dont allow automatic billing in anyway, they will not stop no matter what you do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2014 07:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyFax/ottawa-Ontario/MyFax-30-day-trial-is-a-scam-ottawa-or-north-hollywood-CA-Ontario-1114147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyFax