Complaint Review: MyFeePlan.com

• Reported By: Longpine — Nebraska United States of America
MyFeePlan.com

MyFeePlan.com Made unapproved charges to my credit card. Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: MyFeePlan Customer Service

I submitted a request for a search for a military record.  The fee stated was $1.00. The data was almost nil. My credit card was billed for $1.00. I paid it. Next day a charge of $19.95 appeared on my credit card statement with a identity of MyFeePlan.com and a telephone number 855 395 6394. I was never informed of this charge when I submitted my request for a search for the military record. I contacted my credit card company and registered a dispute. The next day, the $19.95 charge was removed from my credit card statement.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 09:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyFeePlancom/internet/MyFeePlancom-Made-unapproved-charges-to-my-credit-card-Internet-1001786. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyFeePlan.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

MyFeePlan Customer Service

AUTHOR: JoshCustomerService - (USA)

Dear Longpine,

I apologize for any problems cause with these charges. I would like to offer you a refund. Please email me at josh@myfeeplan.com and I can start the refund process immediately with some account information.

Josh F.