Complaint Review: MyFeePlan.com

• Submitted: Sat, January 19, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 22, 2013

• Reported By: Charlene — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
MyFeePlan.com

MyFeePlan.com Was charged 19.95 for something I thought I was being charged $1.00 for, not only that, I felt they MIS-REPRESENTED theirselves as a State of AZ Website; I thought it was a way for the State to make, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Customer Service Manager

I've called this company twice for a refund.  I was told twice I would receive one.  This was like two weeks ago.  I am going to call my bank and report consumer credit card fraud against this company and I am going to contact the attroney generals office because twice I tried to go to an  AZ website and it kept directing to me to the scam website.  I just assumed it was part of the State of AZ.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2013 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyFeePlancom/internet/MyFeePlancom-Was-charged-1995-for-something-I-thought-I-was-being-charged-100-for-no-999655. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyFeePlan.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Customer Service Manager

AUTHOR: JoshCustomerService - (USA)

Dear Charlene,

Please email me directly at josh@myfeeplan.com and I can offer you a full refund or check the status of your current refund requests. I apologize for any trouble this has caused.

Josh F.