Complaint Review: MyFlex Job

• Reported By: sassy4155 — Cabool Missouri
MyFlex Job
Internet USA

MyFlex Job Does Not Offer Work Like They Say They Do Internet

Here is what they SAY they do: MyFlexJob.com creates online flex jobs for individuals looking for a solid flexible career. Working with Fortune 500 companies we help individuals find flexible spare-time, part-time and full-time work online. That is exactly what I wanted. However, the "work" is doing trial offers and signing up for stuff you don't want or need. For example with one of the "jobs" you can spend $60 at Tilly's (before shipping and handling) and you will get 150 credits. Each 100 credits is worth $1. So you can spend over $60 to get back $1.50! Or you can give $18 EVERY MONTH to the ASPCA and get back $15 ONE TIME. That is NOT work. It says at their website that you will be paid between $12.33 - $27.90 per hour depending on the company and offers you process. How is anyone going to make any money when you have to pay out ridiculous amounts of money to do these offers and then you get back maybe 3% of your money, which means 97% of your money is wasted! They also say in their video that there is no upfront cost to you. You do have to spend $25 for My PC Backup to use their "services." They say in the video that they will immediately credit the $25 back to you. However, they give you the refund in credits. So you get 2,500 credits. But you can't cash the credits out until you have 5,000 credits so you can't actually get your money back unless you want to do the offers. I don't want or need any of the things in these offers so I won't get the $25 back. Actually at the My PC Backup they offer you 2 years of service for a better price so I bought 2 years of service and now I don't even need it for this "business." I think this whole thing is just a scam to force people to buy My PC Backup as you can't get certified with them without having My PC Backup. It says at their website that "you will have multiple companies interested in HIRING you today." No one is HIRING you for anything. There is no job. All you do is waste your money and time doing offers. I suppose the only thing that could be misconstrued as "work" would be that with some of the "offers" you can be "paid" .10 or .50 to download a game or something like that without spending money first. I don't understand how anyone is making any money with this unless they are getting paid each time they drag a new person into this scam. I am glad that I am only out the money I spent on My PC Backup. Then if all that isn't bad enough it says in their terms "MyFlexJob.com does not guarantee that a user will receive processing credit for any offer. We reserve the right to refuse a user process credit for an offer for a variety of reasons." So you could do the work and not get "paid." What kind of job can refuse to pay you "for a variety of reasons"?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2014 12:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyFlex-Job/internet/MyFlex-Job-Does-Not-Offer-Work-Like-They-Say-They-Do-Internet-1170677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyFlex Job