Complaint Review: MyFreeCams/MYGIRLFUND Khloee Khaos

• Updated: Sat, May 10, 2014

• Reported By: Bob — Toronto Ontario
MyFreeCams/MYGIRLFUND Khloee Khaos
Internet USA

MyFreeCams/MYGIRLFUND Model Khloee Khaos. AKA-KhloeKisses. AKA-Khloee. AKA-Khloee_N_Lana. AKA-PrincessKhloe. AKA-BIRTHDAYKHLOE Webcam Model Running Gift Card Scam. California, so she says. She's a liar, so who know Internet

I contacted a webcam model "Kholee" via email after reading a Tweet she sent out with an offer for content she was selling.
I asked "Kholee" in the email if the offer was still good? She replied that it was.
I then sent her a $25 gift card to a make-up company called 'Sephora' via a giftcard comany called 'Cashstar.'
I then emailed "Khloee" informing her that I sent her the $25 gift card. And I waited.
'Sephora' emailed me to let me know that "Khloee viewed the card.
I waited one day and then sent her another email asking her if everything was alright with the card, to which I received no reply.
On day three I tried contacting Khloee via Twitter, with no response. This confirmed my suspicion that I had been scammed by a "Khloee."

$25 isn't that big of a deal but I really don't want anyone else to get scammed by this thief, hence why I'm filling this rip-off report. I will keep this case updated with her sure-to-come future name changes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2014 03:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyFreeCamsMYGIRLFUND-Khloee-Khaos/internet/MyFreeCamsMYGIRLFUND-Model-Khloee-Khaos-AKA-KhloeKisses-AKA-Khloee-AKA-KhloeeNLana-1145637. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyFreeCams/MYGIRLFUND Khloee Khaos