Complaint Review: MyHealthWealthandHappiness

• Submitted: Fri, March 13, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, March 13, 2009

• Reported By:fredericksburg Virginia
PMB 292, 167 Cherry St., Milford, Connecticut U.S.A.

MyHealthWealthandHappiness ,Bethea Jenner Unauthorized charges to our debit card for products not requested Milford Connecticut

My husband bought me a gift for Valentine's Day from this company. It was a pretty, but low quality, angel pendant. He used his debit card. I was happy with the gift.

A month later, a package arrived from
MyHealthWealthandHappiness. Enclosed in the box was another pendant (different from the first) and a letter from Bethea Jenner. The letter basically said she hoped we enjoyed the first pendant - and that she had now sent us another! Neither I nor my husband ordered it. There was no invoice enclosed.

Upon checking our bank account - sure enough - a charge for the pendant had been made from the same debit card. Our bank had the phone number for this company and we tried to call. The mailbox was "full."

While we might have actually liked the second pendant, we are furious that we did not order it and this unauthorized charge was made.

fredericksburg, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2009 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyHealthWealthandHappiness/Milford-Connecticut-06460-3400/MyHealthWealthandHappiness-Bethea-Jenner-Unauthorized-charges-to-our-debit-card-for-produ-433973. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyHealthWealthandHappiness