Complaint Review: MyInfo1.com

• Submitted: Fri, December 28, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, February 26, 2016

• Reported By: scammed in Kissimmee — Kissimmee Florida United States of America
MyInfo1.com

Myinfo.com Motor vehicle history report Charge of $1.00 for veh history report and found charges of $19.95 monthly on Cr. Card.  Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: MyInfo1.com Customer Service

I needed a DMV history report and was instructed to go on-line to Myinfo.com.  I used my credit card to pay the $1.00 fee.  I later found that a fee of $19.95 was charge to my Cr. Card account for the last 2 months.

When I called 866-434-4253, I was asked if I wanted to be credited the Remaining Charges.. and cancel the account. I never knew I started an accounted. I asked to be credited the $19.95 X2, the representative refused.  I was then transferred to an automated recording to cancel and get a confirmation #.

By the way, I never received the services that I originally went on line for. So I just found that I donated almost $40.00 to this scam and am now paranoid and will have to close this Cr. card out.

It's a SCAM...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 01:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyInfo1com-/internet/Myinfocom-Motor-vehicle-history-report-Charge-of-100-for-veh-history-report-and-found-c-988239. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyInfo1.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

MyInfo1.com Customer Service

AUTHOR: JoshCustomerService - (USA)

Dear Customer,

If you are indeed referring to MyInfo1.com (not MyInfo.com) please email josh@myinfo1.com and I can help refund any charges you are unhappy with. I apologize for any inconvenience or confusion with our DMV services and would like to fix the situation for you.

Regards,