throat

• Updated: Sat, January 19, 2013

• Reported By: max — denver Colorado United States of America
MyInfo1.com | Ripoff Report Verified
, Idaho United States of America

MyInfo1.com REVIEW: myinfo1.com money back guarantee, customer Satisfaction Commitment. MyInfo1 vehicle history reports, public records, criminal background checks, arrest records, driving records and more.
*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program as a safe business service MyInfo1.com pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with MyInfo1.com. Ripoff Report Verified

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: From CS

Ripoff Report Verified REVIEW: MyInfo1.com Wants to Assure Customers of Safe Business Practices

EDitors UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to MyInfo1.com for its commitment to excellence in customer service.

Ripoff Reports discussions with MyInfo1.com have uncovered an ongoing commitment by the company to total client satisfaction with their no questions asked, money back guarantee. This means that clients can expect that the company will work towards finding a mutually satisfactory resolution to any complaints or concerns. MyInfo1.com listens carefully to client concerns and sees them as an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and become more efficient as a company in the services offered and the support for those services.
MyInfo1.com iis Rip-off Report Verified
Ripoff Report Verified .. part of Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business..

MyInfo1.coms Customer Service Manager, Josh F., has informed us that by always putting his customers first, Josh hopes to maintain MyInfo1.com as a successful enterprise both now and for many years to come by helping consumers with quality records they need at an inexpensive price. Josh warns, .. they handle thousands of new customers a week, and they know there will always be complaints. Customers need to know, all they have to do is to ask for a refund.

Josh also told Ripoff Report: "I am looking to provide 100 percent customer service satisfaction for all scam review customers. I will offer a refund to anyone who emails me at josh@myinfo1.com so that they are refunded their deserved amounts. Customer service is a top priority for our company and we want to continue to have a good reputation for high quality public records and esteemed customer service relations."

MyInfo1.com takes employee satisfaction seriously as well. Employee feedback and surveys reveal comments such as this: MyInfo1.com provides a very positive environment to work. Opportunities for suggestions and improvements are encouraged. Josh and the rest of the customer service team pull together weekly to discuss ways to improve the website and customer service needs of the clients that visit the website.

MyInfo1.com recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Ripoff Reports Investigation MyInfo1.com has made organizational changes allowing its clients and employees a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to a great client experience.

In summary, after our investigation, which included discussions with Josh F. and many of his past and current associates, Rip-off Report is convinced that MyInfo1.com is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

Read more about why consumers should feel confident when doing business with a member of Rip-off Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Yes, its a long name for a program that does a lot for both consumers and businesses alike.

Read about Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program,.. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works.

SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT THE ONE REPORT THAT WAS FILED ABOUT MYINFO1.COM:

As a matter of policy, when a business becomes a member of the Corporate Advocacy Program they agree to allow Ripoff Report to contact every client who filed a complaint so they can make things right with them. In order to confirm that the complaints were resolved, Ripoff Report is copied on all responses so we can insure that the member business did right by their customer ..

==
NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED
==

myinfo1.com , myinfobill.com/login.php  Scam for full personal information with out providing survices  wont say!, Idaho

This is the personal conversation i had with a help Representative and with in it you will see that what i payd for never came, my frustration allows the company to send me more things to fill out providing more information. I never got my service and now they have all my information.

Please wait for a site operator to respond.

You are now chatting with 'Susan'

Susan: Welcome to Customer Service Livechat. May I please ask to whom I have the pleasure of chatting with?

you: Hi this is Max

Susan: Hello, how may I assist you?

you: So i payed for an arrest record from arrestrecords.us.org

Susan: In order to quickly locate your account, I will need you to provide me with your email address and zip code please.

you: (((REDACTED)))@gmail.com 80231

Susan: Thank you for providing the information. Please wait while I check your order details in our system.

you: Order Number: 1330850

Susan: May I have your full name please?

you: Well i have been through this same help window today, and the advice i got still has not worked

you: max m

Susan: Just a moment please.

Susan: Upon review of your account, I can see that your original search was not accepted. It is possible that you needed to re-enter the search information upon your first login. I apologize for this inconvenience. In order to get your report; please re-enter the search details in your account and search at this time. There will be no additional charge for this as you are still covered under your original $1.00 processing fee which has processed to allow you access to your report.

Susan: You may login to your account by going to:

Susan: http://myinfobill.com/

Susan: Login Details:

Susan: Username : (((REDACTED)))@gmial.com

Susan: Password : pvtagent25

you: are you human or computer?

Susan: I can assure you I'm a real person - Like most companies, our bosses like us to use some prepared answers to questions as a quality control measure. This also makes it easier to handle questions quickly. And, it makes me

less likely to make a typo!

you: ok why i ask is becuase this is the same auto response i got from the last person who tried to help, and its still not working, so i would like to ask you why and get a human response back

you: Why is my acount with infobill instead of the website i use orriginally

Susan: Both are our website.

Susan: You have been charged only $1.00. You will not be charged more unless you perform additional search.

you: ok and when i log in, under search history it says

Reports

Account

Search History

Help

Pending Searches (Manual search under way)

Susan: 1. Please login to your account.

Susan: 2. Depending on your requirement, click on either "People Search" or "Background Search" tab appearing on the top.

Susan: 3. Enter the required details in the search box.

Susan: 4. Click on search.

you: i asked for this info on thursday, and havent got my answer yet, i did enter the details in the box and pressed search

you: then it says i need an Auth code

you: what is the code?

Susan: You need authorization code to view the report after following the above provided steps.

Susan: Please download the form, fill it out and email to submit@myinfo1.com  and once our management will approve the form, you'll receive an email from them containing your Authorization code.

you: i know, thats what im trying to do, but no code was given

Susan: Please download the form here:

Susan: http://www.myinfo1.com/thickbox/MYInfo_Form.pdf

you: why was non of this information given on the orginal website, or by you or by the last help?

Susan: Sorry, for the inconvenience.

Susan: You need authorization code to view the report because these reports are very sensitive.

you: how can i cancel all charges with your company?

Susan: If you are unhappy with our service, please contact us on live chat to close your account. Would you like me to close your account now?

you: Yes, but how can you assure me all my info, records, credit card, and everything is deleted from your files

Susan: Just a moment please.

Susan: I am sorry that you have decided to close your account.  Please allow me a moment to process this for you.

Susan: OK, I have closed your account effective today. Your confirmation number is:

Susan: 364288

Susan: Thank you for contacting live chat, Im glad we were able resolve this for you today.

you: you didnt

you: In fact this whole conversation has been recorded, and to inform you Susan you are now apart of an ongoing investigation. Our people will expect to talk to you in person. Thanks for your perticipation.

Susan: Your account has been closed now and your all information has been removed.

Susan: Thanks for chatting. Have a great day.

you: We will see you soon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 04:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyInfo1com-Ripoff-Report-Verified/-Idaho-/MyInfo1com-REVIEW-myinfo1com-money-back-guarantee-customer-Satisfaction-Commitment-My-983433. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyInfo1.com | Ripoff Report Verified

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

From CS

AUTHOR: JoshCustomerService - (USA)

Dear Max,

Please email me at josh@myinfo1.com and hopefully I can handle this situation for you by offering a refund. I apologize for any inconvenience and I would like you to be satisfied.

Josh F.