butter

• Submitted: Wed, November 14, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 20, 2012

• Reported By: LaBronnasmom — Broken Bow Oklahoma USA
MyInfo1.com | Ripoff Report Verified

MyInfo1.com REVIEW: MyInfo1.com commitment to total customer satisfaction money back guarantee. MyInfo1.com focused on providing the highest quality customer service with complete public records reports.
*UPDATE: MyInfo1.com pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. MyInfo1.com recognized by Ripoff Report Verified

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Direct from MyInfo1.com

Ripoff Report Verified REVIEW: MyInfo1.com Wants to Assure Customers of Safe Business Practices

EDitors UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to MyInfo1.com for its commitment to excellence in customer service.

Ripoff Reports discussions with MyInfo1.com have uncovered an ongoing commitment by the company to total client satisfaction with their no questions asked, money back guarantee. This means that clients can expect that the company will work towards finding a mutually satisfactory resolution to any complaints or concerns. MyInfo1.com listens carefully to client concerns and sees them as an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and become more efficient as a company in the services offered and the support for those services.
MyInfo1.com iis Rip-off Report Verified
Ripoff Report Verified .. part of Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business..

MyInfo1.coms Customer Service Manager, Josh F., has informed us that by always putting his customers first, Josh hopes to maintain MyInfo1.com as a successful enterprise both now and for many years to come by helping consumers with quality records they need at an inexpensive price. Josh warns, .. they handle thousands of new customers a week, and they know there will always be complaints. Customers need to know, all they have to do is to ask for a refund.

Josh also told Ripoff Report: "I am looking to provide 100 percent customer service satisfaction for all scam review customers. I will offer a refund to anyone who emails me at josh@myinfo1.com so that they are refunded their deserved amounts. Customer service is a top priority for our company and we want to continue to have a good reputation for high quality public records and esteemed customer service relations."

MyInfo1.com takes employee satisfaction seriously as well. Employee feedback and surveys reveal comments such as this: MyInfo1.com provides a very positive environment to work. Opportunities for suggestions and improvements are encouraged. Josh and the rest of the customer service team pull together weekly to discuss ways to improve the website and customer service needs of the clients that visit the website.

MyInfo1.com recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Ripoff Reports Investigation MyInfo1.com has made organizational changes allowing its clients and employees a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to a great client experience.

In summary, after our investigation, which included discussions with Josh F. and many of his past and current associates, Rip-off Report is convinced that MyInfo1.com is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

Read more about why consumers should feel confident when doing business with a member of Rip-off Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Yes, its a long name for a program that does a lot for both consumers and businesses alike.

Read about Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program,.. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works.

SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT THE ONE REPORT THAT WAS FILED ABOUT MYINFO1.COM:

As a matter of policy, when a business becomes a member of the Corporate Advocacy Program they agree to allow Ripoff Report to contact every client who filed a complaint so they can make things right with them. In order to confirm that the complaints were resolved, Ripoff Report is copied on all responses so we can insure that the member business did right by their customer ..

== NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED

== Myinfo1.com  What a scam! Internet

I wanted to get a report on a sex offender I knew and when I typed in his name Myinfo1.com came up and stated they had the most exstensive reports for a dollar. Yeah, I know, I shouldn't have, but I gave them my cc #. Then, you guessed it, no report. I tried contacting them through the help tab but all it would say is "your request could not be completed, as the account you are attempting to reach is no longer active. I tried the "glitch tab on the side" and the screen went black and only had a white box. I went ahead and typed in my complaint and asked them to email me, but then realized there was no way to send it.

So I'm pretty sure they didn't get it. I saved a screen shot of each place I was at and thank goodness I did. Before I paid my dollar there was an 866 #. After I paid you couldn't find that # anywhere. I called it and "Penny" told me I had to go back on the site and click the "help" tab. I told her I tried but it said I was no longer active, but before I could finish she put me on hold for 2 minutes and then hung up on me. I called back and got Samantha. She told me she couldn't do anything for me but cancel my membership. I said "fine, cancel it, I did not want to be charged more than a dollar". I never did get my report. What a rip off. What gets me is before I paid my dollar, it took 4 minutes to dowload something...what was it downloading? Where is it? Or was it just to make me think it had alot of stuff that I could get for a dollar?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyInfo1com-Ripoff-Report-Verified/internet/MyInfo1com-REVIEW-MyInfo1com-commitment-to-total-customer-satisfaction-money-back-guara-969205. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyInfo1.com | Ripoff Report Verified

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Direct from MyInfo1.com

AUTHOR: JoshCustomerService - (USA)

Dear LaBronnasmom,

Thank you for using our services though I am sorry to see you are not satisfied with your report status. Please email me at josh@myinfo1.com and I can get you the report you need or make sure you are refunded 100% of your money in full. You are also welcome to access our live chat operators or call 1-866-434-4253 for telephone agent service. Again, please email me at josh@myinfo1.com and I can help you immediately.

Thank you for your patience.

Josh F.