Complaint Review: MyInfo1.com | Ripoff Report Verified

• Submitted: Wed, November 28, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, January 20, 2013

• Reported By: Randy — Chatham New York United States of America
MyInfo1.com | Ripoff Report Verified

MyInfo1.com REVIEW: MyInfo1.com money back guarantee, clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with customers. MyInfo1.com vehicle history reports, public records, criminal background checks, arrest records, driving records. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.
*UPDATE: MyInfo1.com recognized by Ripoff Report Verified

*Author of original report: The Scam Continues

*Author of original report: The very definition of a scam

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: For A Full Refund Email Josh@MyInfo1.com

Ripoff Report Verified REVIEW: MyInfo1.com Wants to Assure Customers of Safe Business Practices

EDitors UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to MyInfo1.com for its commitment to excellence in customer service.

Ripoff Reports discussions with MyInfo1.com have uncovered an ongoing commitment by the company to total client satisfaction with their no questions asked, money back guarantee. This means that clients can expect that the company will work towards finding a mutually satisfactory resolution to any complaints or concerns. MyInfo1.com listens carefully to client concerns and sees them as an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and become more efficient as a company in the services offered and the support for those services.
MyInfo1.com is Rip-off Report Verified
Ripoff Report Verified .. part of Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business..

MyInfo1.coms Customer Service Manager, Josh F., has informed us that by always putting his customers first, Josh hopes to maintain MyInfo1.com as a successful enterprise both now and for many years to come by helping consumers with quality records they need at an inexpensive price. Josh warns, .. they handle thousands of new customers a week, and they know there will always be complaints. Customers need to know, all they have to do is to ask for a refund.

Josh also told Ripoff Report: "I am looking to provide 100 percent customer service satisfaction for all scam review customers. I will offer a refund to anyone who emails me at josh@myinfo1.com so that they are refunded their deserved amounts. Customer service is a top priority for our company and we want to continue to have a good reputation for high quality public records and esteemed customer service relations."

MyInfo1.com takes employee satisfaction seriously as well. Employee feedback and surveys reveal comments such as this: MyInfo1.com provides a very positive environment to work. Opportunities for suggestions and improvements are encouraged. Josh and the rest of the customer service team pull together weekly to discuss ways to improve the website and customer service needs of the clients that visit the website.

MyInfo1.com recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Ripoff Reports Investigation MyInfo1.com has made organizational changes allowing its clients and employees a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to a great client experience.

In summary, after our investigation, which included discussions with Josh F. and many of his past and current associates, Rip-off Report is convinced that MyInfo1.com is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

Read more about why consumers should feel confident when doing business with a member of Rip-off Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Yes, its a long name for a program that does a lot for both consumers and businesses alike.

Read about Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program,.. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works.

SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT THE ONE REPORT THAT WAS FILED ABOUT MYINFO1.COM:

As a matter of policy, when a business becomes a member of the Corporate Advocacy Program they agree to allow Ripoff Report to contact every client who filed a complaint so they can make things right with them. In order to confirm that the complaints were resolved, Ripoff Report is copied on all responses so we can insure that the member business did right by their customer ..

== NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED

== myinfo1.com  Scam Internet

Similar to other recent reports, on November 27, 2012 I purchased what I understood to be a $1 vehicle history report. However when I checked my bank account 2 hours later I had been charged $19.95! I used myinfo1 on-line chat. The agent (Madge) initially wrote that I had selected the $19.95 option (which as it turns out is really $19.95 for 10 month). I did not chose any option other than ordering a report for $1...and the report was useless to make matters worse. What a scam site! I have emailed my bank's customer service department to see if any further charges can be blocked as I don';t believe the money will be refunded as promised during the chat (I did receive a confirmation number).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyInfo1com-Ripoff-Report-Verified/internet/MyInfo1com-REVIEW-MyInfo1com-money-back-guarantee-clients-feel-safe-confident-secu-975066. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyInfo1.com | Ripoff Report Verified

The Scam Continues

AUTHOR: Randy - (United States of America)

So, I wrote the customer service manager Josh as offered in this chain of comments. He replied stating my earlier confirmation number and that the charge has been refunded. It is now over a week and there has been no refund. I have been in  contact with my bank and they (my bank) have credited me with the 19.95. Obviously there was no real intent in refunding my money reinforcing that myinfo1 is a scam/bait and switch operation. I note that every day there is another report posted on this site regarding myinfo1.com (and myinfo1.net and myinfo1.org). Lastly I am embarrassed by my stupidity.

The very definition of a scam

AUTHOR: Randy - (United States of America)

This rebuttal is the very definition of a scam. You provide no receipt, let me discover the charge of $19.95 rather than $1 and then say that I purchased it. You say that I purchased the increased amount after I purchased the $1 report.

So now apparently it is my fault. I may be old but I am not stupid except for the fact I did not research you before I purchased the supposed $1 vehicle history report.

The other scam reports I read reflect exactly the same behavior...add a bogus and unauthorized charge and then blame the victim. Doesn't it seem strange that I thought I had paid $1 and within an hour discovered that I was charged $19.95? Why would anyone purposely do that? They wouldn't. A scam is a scam.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

For A Full Refund Email Josh@MyInfo1.com

AUTHOR: JoshCustomerService - (USA)

Hello,

If you have not received a refund within 3-5 business days, please email Josh@myinfo1.com or go to our live chat at MyInfo1.com.

I can ensure you that if one of our representatives informed you that your refund was completed, you will see it in 3-5 business days.

We offer a optional upsell after you purchase the original report, which is what you signed up for. We have thousands of customers everyday that purchase our reports and you can see their experiences here: http://www.vehiclehistorylookup.com/comment_page.php

Anyone that requires additional assistance or a refund can contact josh@myinfo1.com for immediate assistance.

Sincerely,