Dolores

• Submitted: Tue, December 11, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, January 20, 2013

• Reported By: Starlabs — Palmetto Florida United States of America
MyInfo1.com | Ripoff Report Verified

MyInfo1.com REVIEW: MyInfo1.coms satisfaction guarantee, commitment to customer satisfaction, vehicle history reports, public records, criminal background checks, arrest records, driving records and more. MyInfo1.coms approach to business is focused on providing the highest customer satisfaction in the industry.
*UPDATE: MyInfo1.com pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. MyInfo1.com recognized by Ripoff Report Verified

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: StarLabs, For a Full Refund Email Josh@Myinfo1.com

Ripoff Report Verified REVIEW: MyInfo1.com Wants to Assure Customers of Safe Business Practices

EDitors UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to MyInfo1.com for its commitment to excellence in customer service.

Ripoff Reports discussions with MyInfo1.com have uncovered an ongoing commitment by the company to total client satisfaction with their no questions asked, money back guarantee. This means that clients can expect that the company will work towards finding a mutually satisfactory resolution to any complaints or concerns. MyInfo1.com listens carefully to client concerns and sees them as an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and become more efficient as a company in the services offered and the support for those services.
MyInfo1.com is Rip-off Report Verified
Ripoff Report Verified .. part of Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business..

MyInfo1.coms Customer Service Manager, Josh F., has informed us that by always putting his customers first, Josh hopes to maintain MyInfo1.com as a successful enterprise both now and for many years to come by helping consumers with quality records they need at an inexpensive price. Josh warns, .. they handle thousands of new customers a week, and they know there will always be complaints. Customers need to know, all they have to do is to ask for a refund.

Josh also told Ripoff Report: "I am looking to provide 100 percent customer service satisfaction for all scam review customers. I will offer a refund to anyone who emails me at josh@myinfo1.com so that they are refunded their deserved amounts. Customer service is a top priority for our company and we want to continue to have a good reputation for high quality public records and esteemed customer service relations."

MyInfo1.com takes employee satisfaction seriously as well. Employee feedback and surveys reveal comments such as this: MyInfo1.com provides a very positive environment to work. Opportunities for suggestions and improvements are encouraged. Josh and the rest of the customer service team pull together weekly to discuss ways to improve the website and customer service needs of the clients that visit the website.

MyInfo1.com recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Ripoff Reports Investigation MyInfo1.com has made organizational changes allowing its clients and employees a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to a great client experience.

In summary, after our investigation, which included discussions with Josh F. and many of his past and current associates, Rip-off Report is convinced that MyInfo1.com is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

Read more about why consumers should feel confident when doing business with a member of Rip-off Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Yes, its a long name for a program that does a lot for both consumers and businesses alike.

Read about Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program,.. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works.

SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT THE ONE REPORT THAT WAS FILED ABOUT MYINFO1.COM:

As a matter of policy, when a business becomes a member of the Corporate Advocacy Program they agree to allow Ripoff Report to contact every client who filed a complaint so they can make things right with them. In order to confirm that the complaints were resolved, Ripoff Report is copied on all responses so we can insure that the member business did right by their customer ..

==
NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED
==

MyInfo1.com obituary.us.org  I purchased a $1.00 obituary from this web site that claimed there was one available. A window popped up for a $19.95 membership which I opted out. I never received my obituary and was charged $19.95. Internet

I ordered an obituary from http://obituary.us.org for $1.00. When I used their web site an obituary was found. After I gave them my credit card information the web site changed to http://www.myinfo1.com. I never received my obituary. A pop-up window appearred giving me the option for a $19.95 membership which I immediately closed. I did not want a membership, I only wanted the one obituary. I still never received my obituary and was charged not only $1.00 but also $19.95. I found customer support and they have a live chat. I explained my situation and I was told that I opted for the $19.95 membership when I registed for the report.

I explained that I want my membership cancelled immediately and a refund. They explained to me that my customer satisfaction was important so they told me they would cancel my membership and refund me the $19.95. I was given a link to click onto to finalize the cancellation which I did, http://carinfo2.com/login and final cancel.

I'm not sure if I was refunded as of yet. I will report back here if I wasn't. Very misleading scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2012 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyInfo1com-Ripoff-Report-Verified/internet/MyInfo1com-REVIEW-MyInfo1coms-satisfaction-guarantee-commitment-to-customer-satisfacti-980525. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyInfo1.com | Ripoff Report Verified

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

StarLabs, For a Full Refund Email Josh@Myinfo1.com

AUTHOR: JoshCustomerService - (USA)

Hello

We apologize for any confusion in your charges and will fully reimburse you for any fees. Please email josh@myinfo1.com with you name, address and amount owed. We will immediately resolve this issue for you.

Anyone the requires a refund, account closure, or customer service requests can contact josh@myinfo1.com and we will gladly resolve any misunderstandings.

Sincerely,