Complaint Review: MyInfo1.com | Ripoff Report Verified

• Submitted: Sun, December 02, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 18, 2012

• Reported By: Bluesquidboy — Redwood City California United States of America
MyInfo1.com | Ripoff Report Verified

MyInfo1.com REVIEW: myinfo1.com money back guarantee, customer Satisfaction Commitment. MyInfo1 vehicle history reports, public records, criminal background checks, arrest records, driving records and more.
*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program as a safe business service MyInfo1.com pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with MyInfo1.com. Ripoff Report Verified

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: CS Comment

*Consumer Comment: Scam! Same thing happened to me..

Ripoff Report Verified REVIEW: MyInfo1.com Wants to Assure Customers of Safe Business Practices

EDitors UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to MyInfo1.com for its commitment to excellence in customer service.

Ripoff Reports discussions with MyInfo1.com have uncovered an ongoing commitment by the company to total client satisfaction with their no questions asked, money back guarantee. This means that clients can expect that the company will work towards finding a mutually satisfactory resolution to any complaints or concerns. MyInfo1.com listens carefully to client concerns and sees them as an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and become more efficient as a company in the services offered and the support for those services.
MyInfo1.com iis Rip-off Report Verified
Ripoff Report Verified .. part of Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business..

MyInfo1.coms Customer Service Manager, Josh F., has informed us that by always putting his customers first, Josh hopes to maintain MyInfo1.com as a successful enterprise both now and for many years to come by helping consumers with quality records they need at an inexpensive price. Josh warns, .. they handle thousands of new customers a week, and they know there will always be complaints. Customers need to know, all they have to do is to ask for a refund.

Josh also told Ripoff Report: "I am looking to provide 100 percent customer service satisfaction for all scam review customers. I will offer a refund to anyone who emails me at josh@myinfo1.com so that they are refunded their deserved amounts. Customer service is a top priority for our company and we want to continue to have a good reputation for high quality public records and esteemed customer service relations."

MyInfo1.com takes employee satisfaction seriously as well. Employee feedback and surveys reveal comments such as this: MyInfo1.com provides a very positive environment to work. Opportunities for suggestions and improvements are encouraged. Josh and the rest of the customer service team pull together weekly to discuss ways to improve the website and customer service needs of the clients that visit the website.

MyInfo1.com recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Ripoff Reports Investigation MyInfo1.com has made organizational changes allowing its clients and employees a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to a great client experience.

In summary, after our investigation, which included discussions with Josh F. and many of his past and current associates, Rip-off Report is convinced that MyInfo1.com is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

Read more about why consumers should feel confident when doing business with a member of Rip-off Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Yes, its a long name for a program that does a lot for both consumers and businesses alike.

Read about Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program,.. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works.

SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT THE ONE REPORT THAT WAS FILED ABOUT MYINFO1.COM:

As a matter of policy, when a business becomes a member of the Corporate Advocacy Program they agree to allow Ripoff Report to contact every client who filed a complaint so they can make things right with them. In order to confirm that the complaints were resolved, Ripoff Report is copied on all responses so we can insure that the member business did right by their customer ..

== NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED

== Myinfo1.com  Car info.com Deceptive billing practice, VIN reports are worthless, complete SCAM Internet

I ordered a VIN report for a vehicle that was advertised as costing $1. I received an emailed invoice for $1 with a link to the VIN report. The report turned out to be pretty lame and not useful, but I figured what should I expect for $1. But then later while checking my credit card charges on line, I discovered I was charged the $1 I had authorized and a separate charge of $19.95 which I did not authorize. When I contacted myinfo1.com customer service, they claimed I signed up for additional service. But I did not, and I also point out, Myinfo1.com sent a receipt for $1 but did not issue a receipt for $19.95, so the only reason I caught them was because I checked my credit card account online and saw the charge had been made. Their customer service claims they will refund my money, I have to wait to see if that happens, but in effect, it still is a deceptive sales practice as I did not sign up for additional services and they did not send any notice of the second charge. The fact crook am artists give the stolen money back when caught does not make it any less a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2012 05:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyInfo1com-Ripoff-Report-Verified/internet/MyInfo1com-REVIEW-myinfo1com-money-back-guarantee-customer-Satisfaction-Commitment-My-976842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyInfo1.com | Ripoff Report Verified

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

CS Comment

AUTHOR: JoshCustomerService - (USA)

Dear Bluesquidboy,

Our website is myinfo1.com not .co, so I am unsure if you are confused. But if it happens to do with my company please email me at josh@myinfo1.com and I can offer you a refund of our services.

Thanks,

Josh F.
Customer Service Manager

Scam! Same thing happened to me..

AUTHOR: RipoffReportisaScamToo - (USA)

Yes to everything you said.  These guys should be shut down by law enforcement.

Don't be fooled by their phony, paid-for reviews or concilliatory statements.

BTW - You might get a refund - eventually - but only after repeated failed promises by their "chat" customer service.  No other way to contact them.