Complaint Review: MyInfo1.com | Ripoff Report Verified

• Submitted: Mon, December 17, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, February 26, 2016

• Reported By: james s — summerville Georgia United States of America
MyInfo1.com | Ripoff Report Verified

myinfo1.com  total scam company - no report, unauthorised billing, dishonest customer service and other red flags Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Customer Service

I, apparently like other customers of myinfo1, was charged an unauthorized $19.95 and received no report even they had indicated it was available for my $1.00 payment.  I immediately contacted their customer service to cancel everything.  To begin the process they asked for my email address and zip code "used to set up the account"  Since they don't require a zip to establish an account this was a serious red flag. They processed the cancellation without my zip code and said they credited my card for the $19.95 and $1.00 charges.  Unfortunately they lied.  I checked with my card company 4 days later and the original charges remained without any credits.  At this point the card company security division will follow up with them.  Don't believe anything these people tell you - they are are total scam company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 09:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyInfo1com-Ripoff-Report-Verified/internet/myinfo1comnbsp-total-scam-company-no-report-unauthorised-billing-dishonest-customer-983575. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyInfo1.com | Ripoff Report Verified

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Customer Service

AUTHOR: JoshCustomerService - (USA)

Dear James,

Please email me at josh@myinfo1.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I'd like to offer you a refund since you are dissatisfied with our services. Again, please just send me an email.

Thanks,