Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Wed, November 14, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, May 03, 2013

• Reported By: L — Alabama United States of America
MyInfo1.com

MyInfo1.com REVIEW: MyInfo1.com money back guarantee, clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with customers. MyInfo1.com vehicle history reports, public records, criminal background checks, arrest records, driving records. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.
*UPDATE: MyInfo1.com recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™

Ripoff Report Verified™ REVIEW: MyInfo1.com Wants to Assure Customers of Safe Business Practices

EDitor’s UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to MyInfo1.com for its commitment to excellence in customer service.

Ripoff Report’s discussions with MyInfo1.com have uncovered an ongoing commitment by the company to total client satisfaction with their no questions asked, money back guarantee. This means that clients can expect that the company will work towards finding a mutually satisfactory resolution to any complaints or concerns. MyInfo1.com listens carefully to client concerns and sees them as an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and become more efficient as a company in the services offered and the support for those services.

MyInfo1.com is Rip-off Report Verified
Ripoff Report Verified™ .. part of Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business..

MyInfo1.com’s Customer Service Manager, Josh F., has informed us that by always putting his customers first, Josh hopes to maintain MyInfo1.com as a successful enterprise both now and for many years to come by helping consumers with quality records they need at an inexpensive price. Josh warns, .. they handle thousands of new customers a week, and they know there will always be complaints. Customers need to know, all they have to do is to ask for a refund.

Josh also told Ripoff Report: "I am looking to provide 100 percent customer service satisfaction for all scam review customers. I will offer a refund to anyone who emails me at josh@myinfo1.com so that they are refunded their deserved amounts. Customer service is a top priority for our company and we want to continue to have a good reputation for high quality public records and esteemed customer service relations."

MyInfo1.com takes employee satisfaction seriously as well.   Employee feedback and surveys reveal comments such as this: MyInfo1.com provides a very positive environment to work.  Opportunities for suggestions and improvements are encouraged. Josh and the rest of the customer service team pull together weekly to discuss ways to improve the website and customer service needs of the clients that visit the website.

MyInfo1.com recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored.  If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities. With the feedback generated by Ripoff Report’s Investigation MyInfo1.com has made organizational changes allowing its clients and employees a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to a great client experience.

In summary, after our investigation, which included discussions with Josh F. and many of his past and current associates, Rip-off Report is convinced that MyInfo1.com is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

Read more about why consumers should feel confident when doing business with a member of Rip-off Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Yes, it’s a long name for a program that does a lot for both consumers and businesses alike.

Read about Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program,.. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works.

SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT THE ONE REPORT THAT WAS FILED ABOUT MYINFO1.COM:

As a matter of policy, when a business becomes a member of the Corporate Advocacy Program they agree to allow Ripoff Report to contact every client who filed a complaint so they can make things right with them. In order to confirm that the complaints were resolved, Ripoff Report is copied on all responses so we can insure that the member business did right by their customer ..

==
NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED
==

MyInfo1.com Scam - $1.00 charge turned into 19.95 charge - No report Internet

Searched this site for public record background info. Site prompted report available for $1.00 (site states these reports are free however to cover cost of service would charge $1.00). I paid the $1.00 and declined the opportunity for "premium membership". When I received email it stated report ready to view and provided a link. No report was available. I contacted customer support via live chat and was told to resubmit information in the generic search box provided at the site. I did and it returned 4 pages of individuals with same name, some with or without state associated. 1 person matched same name with middle initial, however no state provided so could not verify if same. I clicked name and no information available at all. I told the customer service representative I felt very mislead as I would have not paid $1.00 for this service had I known no report existed or that I would have to pay for multiple reports until I found correct person, if even available. When I initially searched I provided complete name, city, and state and I was told info was found and could be obtained. I also informed her I would be reporting this "rip off" to the BBB. She said site was not a "rip off" and offered to provide me with another search or to refund the $1.00. I told her I wanted my account deleted and ensure all my credit card info removed. She assisted with this and provided a link for me to confirm. The link said the 19.95 charge was suspended. I immediately asked her about this and informed her it was only supposed to be $1.00, she said it was a technical error only $1.00 was charged and now refunded. The so called technical error of 19.95 charge showing on cancellation link made me very suspicious and prompted me to check this site to find out others have also experienced same issue and was actually charged (not a technical error). I hope my money is refunded. This company does not represent their charges accurately, very dishonest.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 10:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyInfo1com/internet/MyInfo1com-Scam-100-charge-turned-into-1995-charge-No-report-Internet-969446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyInfo1.com

Questions....about honesty

AUTHOR: RipoffReportisaScamToo - (USA)

Josh, (if that's really your name),  why don't you post your business address and phone number?  Are you hiding?

Why does your website TRICK people into thinking they will get a report for $1 but instead you charge them $19.95 AND you sign them up for continuing UNWANTED monthly charges of $19.95?

Why don't you give receipts for charges that can be printed out?
Why can't customers edit their credit card information?
Why does your Chat agree to refunds and not follow through?
Why do you flood the web with fake reviews giving your company glowing reports?

Why all the deception?

I think the answer is obvious........

Similar Occurence

AUTHOR: apfeiffer08 - (United States of America)

My situation is very similar as L. I was under the impression through their $1 advertisement that even though the website was not helpful at all it was only a dollar. However, now this surprise of $19.95 has hit my account. When speaking to live support they only tell me my account is closed and all "future" withdrawals are voided. They may have set things straight for L, but my situation is still unsolved. I leave very unsatisfied and upset over the shady trickery of this website.

Update: All charges refunded

AUTHOR: Laurie - (United States of America)

Josh,

Thank you for your response and your willingness to personally improve customer satisfaction. All charges were refunded to my account. I encourage your company to appropriately post the actual amount for the service so there will be no "surprise charges" or confusion.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

MyInfo1.com Response

AUTHOR: JoshCustomerService - (USA)

Dear L,

I apologize for any inconvenience you have been caused. I invite you to email me at josh@myinfo1.com and I can handle this situation directly with you. I can offer you help on the report you are looking for give you a full refund of our services. You are also able to access a live chat agent on our website or call 1-866-434-4253 to speak with someone immediately. Please send me an email at josh@myinfo1.com and hopefully we can fix this situation.

Kind Regards,