Complaint Review: MyInfo1.com

• Updated: Fri, February 26, 2016

• Reported By: lendre1 — Ft.W Indiana United States of America
MyInfo1.com

Myinfo1  Charged 19.95 to my credit card for a 1.00 report, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: MyInfo1 Customer Service/Our apologize for any problems caused to our customers!

ordered a 1.00 report.  Ended up getting a 19.95 charge. Gave customer service my email and my zip, and a few choice phrases, then the 'customer rep' credited my account.  She had the gall to say I had chosen the 19.95 membership fee. I responded that is was not offered (along with its explanation of what that fee even included).  I told them that the IT professionals they utilize need to tweek the web site so it is more informative of the services offered, and possible fees for those services.  I did call my credit card company directly, and will watch to see if the pending charge goes away.  Mastercard agreed to put a block on this comany for me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2012 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyInfo1com/internet/Myinfo1-Charged-1995-to-my-credit-card-for-a-100-report-Internet-980670. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyInfo1.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: JoshCustomerService - (USA)

Dear lendre1,

Our apologize for any problems caused with the charge. Please email manager@myinfo1.com to be sure your refund was processed correctly. We want to make sure you get your money back if you are unsatisfied.

MyInfo1.com Customer Support