Complaint Review: MyInfo1.com

• Reported By: LaBronnasmom — Broken Bow Oklahoma USA
MyInfo1.com

Myinfo1.com  What a scam! Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Direct from MyInfo1.com

I wanted to get a report on a sex offender I knew and when I typed in his name Myinfo1.com came up and stated they had the most exstensive reports for a dollar. Yeah, I know, I shouldn't have, but I gave them my cc #. Then, you guessed it, no report. I tried contacting them through the help tab but all it would say is "your request could not be completed, as the account you are attempting to reach is no longer active. I tried the "glitch tab on the side" and the screen went black and only had a white box. I went ahead and typed in my complaint and asked them to email me, but then realized there was no way to send it.

So I'm pretty sure they didn't get it. I saved a screen shot of each place I was at and thank goodness I did. Before I paid my dollar there was an 866 #. After I paid you couldn't find that # anywhere. I called it and "Penny" told me I had to go back on the site and click the "help" tab. I told her I tried but it said I was no longer active, but before I could finish she put me on hold for 2 minutes and then hung up on me. I called back and got Samantha. She told me she couldn't do anything for me but cancel my membership. I said "fine, cancel it, I did not want to be charged more than a dollar". I never did get my report. What a rip off. What gets me is before I paid my dollar, it took 4 minutes to dowload something...what was it downloading? Where is it? Or was it just to make me think it had alot of stuff that I could get for a dollar?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyInfo1com/internet/Myinfo1comnbsp-What-a-scam-Internet-969205. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyInfo1.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Direct from MyInfo1.com

AUTHOR: JoshCustomerService - (USA)

Dear LaBronnasmom,

Thank you for using our services though I am sorry to see you are not satisfied with your report status. Please email me at josh@myinfo1.com and I can get you the report you need or make sure you are refunded 100% of your money in full. You are also welcome to access our live chat operators or call 1-866-434-4253 for telephone agent service. Again, please email me at josh@myinfo1.com and I can help you immediately.

Thank you for your patience.

Josh F.