Complaint Review: MyInfo1.com

• Submitted: Wed, November 28, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, February 26, 2016

• Reported By: Curt — Charles Town West Virginia United States of America
MyInfo1.com

myinfo1.com  Vehicle Report for $1 InternetThe web site advertised $1 charge for vehicle reports.  When I clicked on the order form, I was charged $19.95 instead

*Consumer Comment: I come from Italy

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: MyInfo1.com Customer Service

of $1 as purchased.  This is a total scam operation and should be taken off line immediately.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyInfo1com/internet/myinfo1comnbsp-Vehicle-Report-for-1-InternetThe-web-site-advertised-1-charge-for-vehi-975103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyInfo1.com

I come from Italy

AUTHOR: italy323 - (Italy)

I come from Italy. I ordered online at Winarsportbike.com in 21 Januari 2013, and I make a payment EUR 679. Products were never sent to me. I can not contact them anymore, so I think I lost all that money. This is the second fraud / fake companies in Indonesia, and they try very hard to make people believe that they are 'a real company in Medan Indonesia. "It is impossible to find an address on google maps because there is no picture area. Google search filled with the message that the website / company is a fraud scam fake stuff, I hope people are smart enough not to buy there. If anyone makes a purchase in their company, you will never receive your purchase. And you will lose your money.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

MyInfo1.com Customer Service

AUTHOR: JoshCustomerService - (USA)

Dear Curt,

Our apologize for any problems resulting from the charges. Please email manager@myinfo1.com to have a refund issued to your account.

Regards,