Complaint Review: MyIproducts Imail

• Updated: Fri, August 03, 2007

• Reported By:Riverside California
MyIproducts Imail
myiproducts.com Internet U.S.A.

MyIproducts Imail Was Billed $14.95 for several months without authorizing charges Nationwide Internet

*Author of original report: ADDRESS INFO

I was realizing that my phone bill was unusally high. Being that my phone bill is automatically set to my bank account I never look at my bill because its automatically withdrawn from my account. After looking at the charges on my bill (7-7-2007) I noticed that there has been a charge for $14.95 to MYIPROCUCTS (AKA Enhanced Services Billing inc.)

This charge has been automatically added to my phone bill since Feburary 2007 for a total of $89.70. For which I never knew was being added to my bill. I tried calling the company and the phone number given is 1 888 298-3724 which isn't even the Company that added these charges. It wasn't till I looked the name up on ask.com till I found out what the MYIPRODUCTS Phone number was. I'm Mad as Heck and want my money BACK!!!

JOHN
Riverside, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2007 09:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyIproducts-Imail/internet/MyIproducts-Imail-Was-Billed-1495-for-several-months-without-authorizing-charges-Nationw-262759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyIproducts Imail

ADDRESS INFO

AUTHOR: Jpcbowlin - (U.S.A.)

MYIPRODUCTS