Complaint Review: MyJobHunter.com

• Updated: Mon, July 27, 2009

• Reported By:Highlands Ranch Colorado
.myjobhunter.com Internet U.S.A.

MyJobHunter.com Resume mailing service Denver, ColoradovInternet

MyJobHunter.com is a complete rip off. The service claims that by being the first person to send a resume for specific jobs, you will end up getting calls for interviews.

All it did was make sure it drained my bank account. The service would troll craigs list and apply for jobs even though I specifically outlined that jobs containing certain words were NOT to be applied for.

In the two times I tried it, both for fourteen day trials, it applied for almost 200 jobs. I recieved only one call, from a company offering me half what I am currently making. (I was specific not to have it call me about this job).

The service has a bunch of glowing reviews. I don't know who these people are, but I am sure they didn't use the service. I have a bachelor's degree and an MBA. It's not like I'm not qualified for the positions.

This service is an absolute rip off. Avoid it. Save your money.

Highlands Ranch, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2009 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyJobHuntercom/internet/MyJobHuntercom-Resume-mailing-service-Denver-ColoradovInternet-473679. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyJobHunter.com