Complaint Review: MyKazaGold.net

• Updated: Thu, January 01, 2009

• Reported By:SANTEE California
MyKazaGold.net
Internet U.S.A.

MyKazaGold.net Fraudulent business practicess:They Got my money once, now wants to charge me again. Internet

I once paid these b******s. After a while they disconnect your services and when you ask to help you reconnect again, they send you an address to click on. When you do, you will download a " spy software called " noadware5". Then to make it impossible for you they send you an instruction how to download the so called Kaza Gold software. The problem is you need Bill Gate to do it.
Then when you complain they send you a new site to download but you must pay them again.

I refused to pay again. They decided to become less crooked and send me a discounted offer. This is the proof. see below. My name is Ira , and this is what they sent me after I complaint to them. They think I will let it go. They are wrong I am going to complain to US attkorney General. Please those of you ripped off by this site do the same please. Lets kick them out of business. Please see my proof : this is the response they gave me:

Hey IRA,

Great news! We've decided to extend our limited time offer. So now when you order MyKazaaGold.com membership by midnight tonight not only will you recieve 50% off the regular price but we'll even throw in an MP3 player valued at nearly $40.

What are you waiting for? GET IT ALL NOW AT... www.MyKazaaGold.net/free-music-download-special.php

Thanks and be sure to let us know if you have any questions
Sonia Thompson

*Offer good for all new members when completing the invite offer within the members area

I told them they should take their offer and shove it. Jeff, the guy is calling me and threatening me that he would do this and that to my computer. Go figure. Ira

Ira
SANTEE, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2009 03:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyKazaGoldnet/internet/MyKazaGoldnet-Fraudulent-business-practicessThey-Got-my-money-once-now-wants-to-charge-407000. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyKazaGold.net