Susan

• Updated: Fri, March 18, 2011

• Reported By: Stuart — Santa Fe Springs California USA
MyKnobs
245 Old Country Rd. Carle Place, New York United States of America

MyKnobs MyKnobs, My Knobs, MyKnobs.com ; A Completely DISHONEST Company, Carle Place, New York

I have had a HORRIBLE experience with this company. This company is full of liars and cheaters!

After purchasing 54 cabinet hinges, I found that they all had a manufacturing defect upon arrival. I called their customer service, and they told me that I could return the hinges for a full refund (I had to pay return shipping out of pocket, but that didn’t bother me too much).

Once they received the return, they cut off all communication with me. I called dozens of times to find out the status of my return, and for weeks they continued to tell me that my return was “pending.” Finally, after about a month and a half of going back and forth with them, they told me that they
WOULD NOT refund my order! The only excuse they could give me was that the manufacturer was indecisive…SO WHAT??? I didn’t purchase these hinges direct from the manufacturer! MyKnobs is the company that sold me the hinges, therefore THEY are the ones responsible for the refund that they PROMISED to give me!

So now I am left with no refund, and no hinges…I had to file a claim with the BBB, although I doubt that will do any good. DO NOT do business with this company! They are all liars!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2011 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyKnobs/Carle-Place-New-York-11514/MyKnobs-MyKnobs-My-Knobs-MyKnobscom-A-Completely-DISHONEST-Company-Carle-Place-New-707843. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyKnobs