Complaint Review: MyLife

• Updated: Sat, September 22, 2012

• Reported By: Bill — kenosha Wisconsin United States of America
MyLife

MyLife MyLife.com Ripoff i never joined and they charged me $175.00, Internet

I used MyLife.com for about a year or 2 but i never joined to use the full service because of  the money required to use it but some how they charged me without me doing anything to join.They charged me $175.00 i called them and all  they could do was to give me a $75.00 refund.This is not right i never joined i never joined and yet they charged me as a full service MyLife customer My name is Bill at (((email redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2012 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyLife/internet/MyLife-MyLifecom-Ripoff-i-never-joined-and-they-charged-me-17500-Internet-945170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyLife