Complaint Review: MyLife.Com

• Submitted: Fri, April 12, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 12, 2013

• Reported By: CHASTAINE.25 — Phoenix Arizona
2118 Wilshire Box 1008 Santa Monica, Ca 90403-5784 Internet United States of America

MyLife.Com Mylife/Ripoff Site , Internet

I Joined MyLife.Com On 3/19/13...They Advertised $7.40..A Year To Join Thinking That This Was A Good Thing!!.. So I Joined And Upon Joining...Instead Of Taking $7.40 From My Debit Card..They Took Out $226.80..They Charged Me Separately For Mylife peoplesearch $95.40..& Mylife Singles Search...$131.40... & TheirAfter Paying  To Get On This Site..I Couldn't Access This Site..So I Called Them & Told Them That I Wanted All Of My Money Back..& Wanted To Delete My Account!.. They Wouldn't Let Me Delete My Account..But Told Me I Could Have Everything For Free..This Is When They Stoled The $226.80 From My Bank Acct!!!!..I Just Recently Filed A Formal Report On Them With The ic3 Team Of The FBI..(Who Investigates Internet Fraud) & The Consumers Complaint Agency!.. They Were To Respond On April 9th..But Have Yet To Respond!..I Want All Of My Money Back From This Company!..& Them Shut-Down..For De-Frauding Other Members!!..I Have Just Recently Canceled My Old Debit Card..& Was Re-inssued With A New One!!!....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2013 04:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyLifeCom/internet/MyLifeCom-MylifeRipoff-Site-Internet-1042848. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyLife.Com