Complaint Review: MyLife.com

• Updated: Wed, November 30, 2011

• Reported By: momager — Warrens Wisconsin United States of America
21`8 Wilshire Blvd Box 10080 Santa Monica, California United States of America

MyLife.com My Life IS PURE BAIT AND SWITCH Santa Monica, California

I ordered a $10.95 thirty Day one time subscription from this 'internet search service' and it clearly says all services can be cancelled at any time. I got emails indicating I would have an automatic renewal on three different 'subscriptions' so I cancelled each of them separately. Then I got an email indicating my credit card is being charged $131.40 for a 12 month plan. The fine print at the bottom of this one says No Refunds are allowed. So I called and they are "offering me a reduced subscription" which will be recredited to my credit card after it expires in 90 days! You buy one thing, you got another. I should have read Rip-Off report first.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2011 07:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyLifecom/Santa-Monica-California-90403-5784/MyLifecom-My-Life-IS-PURE-BAIT-AND-SWITCH-Santa-Monica-California-803503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyLife.com