Complaint Review: MyLife.com

• Submitted: Fri, February 11, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, February 11, 2011

• Reported By: Reno1305 — Lake Mary Florida USA

MyLife.com Reunion.com Do not trust these sites with your credit card information. Internet

If you visit these sites and chose to join be very careful about what you are agreeing to. I joined Classmates based on an email notice about a class reunion. Which turned out to be missleading, there was no reunion, only a former classmate searching for me on-line.

I paid for one a month membership only to discover 2 month later that I was now a; mylife.com member, I was enrolled in there dating service, and an online discount shopping program all without my direct knowledge simply because my mouse had pass over an automatic ad link to these services.

My credit card was charged 3 seperate charges; one for $191.00, and two monthly memberships  charges of $37.00 per month from the above services.  It took sevral weeks, numerous phone calls and an enormous amount of time to un-do the mischiff these firms caused me.

In the end I continued to receive monthly charges so ultimatley I cancled my Visa card and got a new acount number. You cannot trust these firms, they will abuse your trust.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2011 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyLifecom/internet/MyLifecom-Reunioncom-Do-not-trust-these-sites-with-your-credit-card-information-Inter-694163. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyLife.com