offices

• Updated: Sun, March 22, 2009

• Reported By:anywhere Pennsylvania
MyLife.com
http://www.mylife.com/ Internet U.S.A.

MyLife.com - Reunion.com fraudently displaying TRUSTe label on web site Internet

I was considering a 3 month membership with MyLife.com (formerly Reunion.com) to see what people were looking up my profile. As always, the first thing I did was come to Ripoff Report to check any complaints against the internet based company. I saw a complaint that was filed and decided to check it out. When I returned to MyLife.com and clicked on the TRUSTe label at the bottom of the page it immediately took me to the TRUSTe site and said that the site I had come from was fraudently displaying the TRUSTe symbol. I filed a complaint with TRUSTe and then returned to Ripoff Report to make my findings known. Please check carefully when you are about to enter credit card info on any site.

CB
anywhere, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2009 04:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyLifecom/internet/MyLifecom-Reunioncom-fraudently-displaying-TRUSTe-label-on-web-site-Internet-436437. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyLife.com