Complaint Review: MyLife.com

• Submitted: Tue, January 03, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, May 14, 2012

• Reported By: Pat — Markle Indiana United States of America
MyLife.com

MyLife.com not known Charged renewal with out notice. No refund allowed. Internet, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Mylife.com will assist in resolving your complaint

MyLife.com, internet ripoff.  Months ago I canceled my membership with this company and they went and renewed my membership without any notice to me.    There is no known address that I know of except there on line address. I was provided a phone number which turned out to be just a recording, and I will not talk to a machine!  I have asked for a refund, but is has been refused.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2012 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyLifecom/internet/MyLifecom-not-known-Charged-renewal-with-out-notice-No-refund-allowed-Internet-Intern-817339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyLife.com

Mylife.com will assist in resolving your complaint

AUTHOR: MyLife Customer Care - (United States of America)

Dear User,

At MyLife.com, we place great value on the feedback provided by our customers, as it is an integral part of improving our products and services. As such, we place an emphasis on getting into direct correspondence with those customers who have indicated having problems with our service, with the hopes of improving the user experience for everyone going forward.

We would like to give you the opportunity to further address your concerns with MyLife.com directly, by utilizing a priority hotline at 424-208-6248. This line is available Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm PST. If you are calling after these hours, please leave us a message and we will return your call as soon as possible. Please give us a call at your convenience, and we will do whatever we can to rectify the issues you bring forward to us.