Complaint Review: MyLifereunion.com

• Submitted: Sun, May 02, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, May 02, 2010

• Reported By: Chrystal — Doyle California United States of America
MyLifereunion.com

MyLifereunion.com They overcharged me. Site said $19.95, actually charged $95.40; no answer at 800#, no "Contact us" when revisited site. Internet

I subscribed to Mylife.com to find some old friends from high school.  When I enrolled, there was a $19.95 one month trial, OR a full membership.  I only chose the one-month trial, but when the charges showed up on my bank statement, it was for $95,40!  This charge had resulted in an overdraft to my bank account.  When I tried to contact them through their website, there was no "Contact Us" link, but there was a phone number.  I have tried to call the number several times, at the times they indicate, but I don't get a response.  THIS IS a RIP-OFF!  I read other reports similar to mine on-line.  Don't take it!  Fight back!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2010 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyLifereunioncom/internet/MyLifereunioncom-They-overcharged-me-Site-said-1995-actually-charged-9540-no-answ-599185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyLifereunion.com