lumber

• Submitted: Thu, June 21, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, June 21, 2012

• Reported By: kathy — Arcadia California United States of America
MyMaxSavingsClub & MyNeatReward
11214 S. Millitary Trail, #269, Deerfield Beach, Florida United States of America

MyMaxSavingsClub & MyNeatReward They are scam. I got their invitation from Facebook while playing tetris. Beware of that company. Don't waste your time, money and effort to join them. And the customer support for membership cancella They are scam Company Deerfield Beach, Florida

Max Savings Club and Neat Rewards are scam. They got me while Im on the tetris page, one of the game application of facebook. I tried their 14 days membership trial believing their lies. I sent them my original receipt (they don't accept photo copy) more than a week ago. They promise you that you are going to get a rebate of 10% when you purchase from target, walmart, bestbuy, etc. I called them on my last trial day to check if when they are going to send me my rebates, then they told me that they haven't receive any mail from me yet. It made me mad and and tell them to cancel my membership right away. They are only located in FL (within US) and they haven't receive it yet. I remember before joining them, I asked the operator if I will no longer interested and renew my membership, will I still get my rebate that I've sent prior to cancelation, then she said yes (they are liar). Then, telling me on the 14th day that they haven't receive any of my receipt and rebate form and I am nolonger get any rebate because I am cancelling my memebership (and the person that I've spoke to was really rude) made me upset to that company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2012 08:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyMaxSavingsClub-MyNeatReward/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33442/MyMaxSavingsClub-MyNeatReward-They-are-scam-I-got-their-invitation-from-Facebook-while-901135. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyMaxSavingsClub & MyNeatReward