Complaint Review: MyMaxSavingsClub

• Reported By: doug — whiting New Jersey United States of America
MyMaxSavingsClub
Deerfield Beach, Florida United States of America

MyMaxSavingsClub Bait and Switch/Fraud Deerfield Beach, Florida

I was attracted to a supposedly "conservative" opinion poll on line, which I was glad to participate in. At the end of the poll I was told to call a number to receive "free" gifts as a reward for taking the poll. The customer service rep stated that all I needed to do was suffer a one time charge of $1.95 to receive a voucher for $100 of "free" gas. When i agreed to this, I was told that I also had to join the MyMaxSavingsClub deal for $16.95 a month, but that I could cancel within 10 days, for no monthly fee.

After receiving my emailed links to the "free" coupons I printed them out and the "small print" at the bottom told the real story.... you have to buy $1000.00 of gas first, from Exxon, while STILL a valid member at $16.95 a month to send in the coupon for reimbursement. I called the customer service number to cancel and when asked why i explained. they are obviously used to irate people calling them, they were very smug and of course, nobody really knew anything, what with all the different programs offered..... I demanded my initial $1.95 refunded... wondering if that will ever happen or if the $16.95 fee will appear. Total dirtballs, no consciences whatsoever/

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2012 04:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MyMaxSavingsClub/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-08759/MyMaxSavingsClub-Bait-and-SwitchFraud-Deerfield-Beach-Florida-897718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MyMaxSavingsClub